- 12-month program kicks-off June 1, 2021 and runs through May 2022
- Goal – help participants become stronger and better able to achieve sustainable, profitable growth
- Commitment – Attend six 3-hour training sessions, participate in regular in-person meetings with advisors, conduct regular goal setting and progress assessments, and prepare a year-end analysis of the program.
- Session topics based on needs of participants
- Session dates and locations established at beginning of program with input from participants
- Thanks to the generosity of the BBVA Foundation and The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation, the program fee of $1200 will be waived for 2021 participants.
NewSpring’s Business Edge program is dedicated to growing companies and creating jobs in Houston communities, such as Spring Branch and West Houston, by assisting small companies in navigating the treacherous road to sustainable growth. NewSpring Edge’s team of leaders have a proven track record of growing companies. Participants get the benefit of mentoring, training, and working with other same stage companies.
NewSpring Business Edge, established in 2018, is a 12-month program that guides businesses operating beyond the plan/start-up stage. The program teams-up experienced advisors, including entrepreneurs and community leaders, to help participants set measurable business goals, apply a proven frame-work to support goals and growth, and maintain the momentum with bi-monthly meetings.
At NewSpring Business Edge we believe that through the power of our knowledge, we can help you build a successful business with a defined value statement that contributes to local economic development and strengthens the community.